$595 – Mount St. Helens Package
2 Banquet Tickets – $90
2 Reserved Chairs – $100
1 Premium Crating – $50
1 Catalog – $30
2 Education Seminars & Lunches – $30
1 Wine & Vizsla Glasses Package – $50
1 Set of Vizsla Coasters – $20
1 Color Advertising Page – $90
Raffle Tickets – $40
Benefactor Donation – $150
Value – $650
Education Seminar Lunch choices:
Lunches include salad, sandwich or warp, fresh whole fruit, bag of chips, sweet treat, and a variety of canned/bottled sodas, waters, juices and sparkling waters.
- Chicken Bacon Wrap – breast meat and bacon bits with lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese and ranch dressing
- Italiano Sandwich – Italian meats loaded atop sour dough bread with provolone cheese, lettuce, banana peppers and olives with pesto spread
- Chicken Caesar Salad – chopped romaine hearts, artichoke hearts, black olives, shredded Italian cheese, house baked croutons and creamy Caesar dressing
- Mediterranean Wrap – variety of seasonal crisp greens and hummus inside a spinach tortilla
Lunches include salad, choice of sandwich or wrap, fresh whole fruit, bag of chips, sweet treat, and a variety of canned/bottled sodas, waters, juices and sparkling waters.
2023 Ringside Seating
Each chair comes with a plaque with 15 characters per line. Your name, kennel for instance. After purchase, go to the ringside seating form to personalize your chairs.
Guidelines For Catalog Color Advertising Page
These guidelines apply to both Black & White and Color Ads
- High resolution PDF (press quality/CMYK – preferred format)
- JPG or TIF (300 dpi resolution minimum)
- Word document (note, fonts may default)
Ads MUST be built in proportion to a catalog page. Image area is 4.5”x7.5”, including any border. BE AWARE, if you build your ad 8.5×11”, it will not be in proportion to the page.
- Divider Page ads will be offered to last year’s winners first; any unsold pages will then be made available to all for purchase with preference going to whomever submits payment first.
- For consecutive-page ad requests, all pages should be submitted at the same time and the file names must be numbered accordingly (i.e., John Doe Page 1); otherwise, we cannot guarantee they will be placed together.
- Page reservations will be accepted only with payment.
- Ads not meeting size and formatting guidelines will be reformatted to fit the catalog or returned at the Editor’s discretion.
If you need assistance creating a copy-ready advertisement, contact the Editor. Basic re-formatting assistance will be given at no cost on a first-come basis. If you need help with your ad, please submit your request well in advance of the deadline.
An OFA number is no longer required for catalog advertisements with the following exceptions:
- OFA numbers for sires and dams are required for “upcoming litter” or “puppies available” advertisements.
- Any advertisement that can be construed as a “breeding” advertisement (e.g., “Available at Stud”) will require the inclusion of an OFA number.
SUBMITTAL DEADLINE — MARCH 15, 2023
ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS (online) ONLY
Submit ads & proof of payment to: Jill Brennan firstname.lastname@example.org with “VCA Advertisement – “followed by your Last Name in the subject line. (Note this is important, without the subject line, your advertisement may be missed.) You must also include your electronic payment receipt number with your advertising submittals.